- Law Degree (University of Bologna, 2007);
- Postgraduate Specialisation Course “Dott.Vito Zincani” (specialisation course in Civil Law, Criminal Law and Administrative Law);
- Sorbonne I University – Pantheon, Paris (Research Scholarship – Department of Law, 2008);
- 2017: Just Legal Services, Milan (Specialisation Course in IP Law and Antitrust);
- Admitted to the Bologna Bar in 2010.
- Employment law;
- Labour law & industrial relations;
- Commercial agency agreements;
- Industrial law and antitrust;
- Corporate restructuring.
Targeted experience in the following areas: banking and finance, transport and logistics, food and agriculture, metalwork, cinema and audio-video recordings, sport and public administration.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI – Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani – www.giuslavoristi.it).