Skip to content
- University of Padua (Law Degree);
- Admitted to the Venice Bar in 1992;
- Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court since 2006;
- Honorary Judge (Vice Pretore Onorario) in Venice for two three-year mandates from 1991 to 1996.
- Employment law;
- Industrial relations;
- Social security law;
- Company-level collective and individual agreements (with various specific clauses such as retention, incentive and stock option clauses);
- Individual, multiple or collective dismissals;
- Company reorganisations, restructuring, and transfers of undertaking.
Publications and Lecturing
- Councillor of the Venice Bar from January 2006 to January 2009;
- Founder of the Veneto Regional Chapter of the AGI (Italian Employment Lawyers Association) and founder of the Centro Studi Domenico Napoletano of the Veneto region;
- Lecturer at the Higher Education School for Employment law, organised by the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI – Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani) since 2008, as well as lecturer at training courses organised by the leading training organisations;
- Author of several articles and speaker at conferences on employment law, including employment law seminars organised by Confindustria in Venice and Rovigo.
- Member, National Executive Committee Member from 2007 and Vice National President from November 2010 to 2014 of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani – www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Founding member and Secretary of the Veneto Regional Chapter of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani) from 2004 to 2010;
- Founding member of the Veneto Regional Chapter of the Centro Studi Domenico Napoletano.