- Federico II University of Naples (Law Degree, 1998);
- Admitted to the Naples Bar in 2002;
- Admitted to the Professional Register of University Professor Lawyers in 2006.
- Employment law;
- Labour law;
- Industrial relations;
Publications and Lecturing
Mario is a Researcher and Professor in Employment Law at the University of Salerno, PHD in European Employment Law and a Member of the Committee in charge of various employment law journals. He authored a Monograph on labour law and numerous publications issued by employment law journals.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani – www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of A.I.D. LA.S.S. (Italian Employment Law and Social Security Law Association).