- Bocconi University (Law Degree, 2011);
- Admitted to the Milan Bar in 2014.
- Employment law, including international aspects and matters;
- Industrial relations;
- Commercial agency agreements;
- Corporate organisations, restructuring, and transfers of undertaking;
- Employment and labour law aspects of M&A and due diligence;
- Employment and social security litigation;
- Management of issues connected to the establishment, management and termination of employment relationships.
Publications and Lecturing
Francesco is a speaker at employment law seminars and has authored numerous articles and publications covering employment and HR law, as well as commentary on Italian Supreme Court cases for Il Sole 24 Ore.
He is an active member of the Ius Laboris Restructuring Expert Group.