- University of Milan (Law Degree, 1979);
- Admitted to the Milan Bar in 1981;
- Rights of audience in the Supreme Court since 1998.
- Corporate restructuring;
- Individual employment contracts;
- Employment and dismissal of executives;
- Commercial agency agreements;
Publications and Lecturing
Authored a variety of articles and publications in the field of employment law; collaborates with the daily newspaper “Il Sole 24 Ore”, in particular, contributing contents to the Regulations and Taxation pages; is enrolled in the Register of Publicist Journalists. Lecturer at the Higher Education School for Employment law, organised by the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI – Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani), in collaboration with the Milan Bar Association and with the patronage of the National Bar Council. Speaker at conferences on employment law and at seminars organised by the Firm for corporate clients and delivered both in-house or on site.
- Founding member and National Chair, from 2015 to 2021, of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani – www.giuslavoristi.it)
- Member of EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association – www.eela.org)
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association – www.ibanet.org;)