- University of Milan (Law Degree, Summa cum Laude, 1985);
- Admitted to the Milan Bar in 1989.
- Employment law
- Industrial relations;
- Company restructuring;
Publications and Lecturing
Authored several articles and publications in the field of employment law, and, in particular, has been collaborating for many years with Arel (a journal published by the Research and Legislation Agency), and delivered a course in comparative civil law at Creighton University, in the United States.
- Member of the Membership Committee and Director of the British Chamber of Commerce for Italy;
- Member of the Board of Directors of Turnaround Management Association Italia;
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani – www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association – www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association – www.ibanet.org).