- Law degree, University of Milan (2000);
- Masters (MA) in Advanced International Legal Studies, University of Milan – Verona (2001);
- Admitted to the Milan Bar in 2004;
- Admitted to practise law in France in 2018.
- Employment law;
- Industrial relations and Collective Bargaining Agreements;
- Company restructuring and extraordinary operations;
- Employment contracts;
- Employment and dismissal of executives;
- Discrimination in the workplace;
- Expatriates, international secondments and immigration;
- Employee welfare benefits;
- Incentive plans.
Publications and lecturing
Lea is the author of several articles and publications on a variety of employment law topics, as well as lecturer and speaker at various seminars in both Italy and abroad on topics such as:Italian employment law, discrimination, labour law, international secondments of expatriates, immigration.