- University of Milan (Law Degree, Cum laude 2007);
- Selected and awarded as one of the ten best Algiusmi (Association of Graduates in Law of the University of Milan) graduates of 2007;
- Admitted to the Milan Bar in 2010.
- Employment law;
- Industrial relations;
- Commercial agency agreements;
- Company reorganisations;
- Collective dismissals;
- Non-competition agreements;
- Structuring and implementation of remuneration systems for top managers;
- Remuneration policies in regulated sectors;
- Social security.
Thanks to his extensive, specialist knowledge of the banking, financial and insurance sectors, has gained special expertise on the subject of recruitment management and organisation of the activities of different categories of professionals engaged in the promotion of financial and insurance products.
Publications and Lecturing
Lorenzo is a speaker at many national and international conferences on remuneration policies. From 2012 to 2015, held the position of Adjunct Professor of Employment Law at the Department of Law of the University of Insubria – Varese and Como.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani – www.giuslavoristi.it).