- Law Degree, University of Catania (1999);
- Master in European and International Law, University of Trento (2000);
- Admitted to the Milan Bar in 2003;
- Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court since 2016.
- Employment law;
- Industrial relations;
- Commercial agency agreements;
- Long-distance employee monitoring;
- Employment contracts with high-level executives;
- Automated contract creation platform.
Publications and lecturing
Ornella has spoken at several seminars for clients; she writes for various publications on issues relating to employment law and commercial agency agreements, by way of example:”PLC – Practical Law Employment and Employee Benefits in Italy”.