- University of Genoa (Law Degree, 1985);
- Admitted to the Genoa Bar in 1989;
- Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court since 2000.
- Employment law;
- Commercial agency agreements;
- Civil law;
- Commercial law;
- Bankruptcy law;
- Administrative law.
Publications and Lecturing
Authored numerous articles and publications in the area of civil and commercial law, in particular, recently: L’azienda e i segni distintivi dell’impresa (Key Editore, 2019); L’impresa sociale (Key Editore, 2018); chapters “Aspetti processuali” and “Edilizia, urbanistica, espropri”, in Responsabilità civile, a treatise by Prof. Paolo Cendon (UTET, 2017). Lecturer at the School of Specialisation for the legal professions of the University of Genoa.
- Member of Rotary International, President of the Rotary Club Genova Ovest in 2020/2021;
- Member of the “Carlo Raggi” Ligurian Administrative Lawyers Association.