- Federico II University of Naples (Law Degree with honours, 2005);
- Admitted to the Naples Bar in 2008;
- Awarded honours (toga d’onore) in the bar exam.
- Employment law;
- Industrial relations;
- Corporate restructuring and transfers;
- Litigation and consulting.
Publications and Lecturing
He is a collaborating professor of Employment Law of the University of Salerno, where he has a PhD in “Legal Relations between Community and Constitutional Principles and Market Internationalisation”.
Authored publications on employment law and, in particular, corporate transfers.