Skip to content
- Law Degree cum laude, University of Milan (1996);
- DEA en Droit Social et Syndical (1999);
- Admitted to the Milan Bar in 2000.
- Employment law and industrial relations;
- Cross-border matters;
- International assignments;
- Commercial agency agreements.
Publications and Lecturing
- Author of several articles and publications on employment law topics;
- Regularly drafts and edits firm publications;
- Lecturer at University of Milan and at the University of Paris 2- Panthéon-Assas;
- Speaker at internal and external client seminars;
- Officer and Newsletter Editor of the International Bar Association’s (IBA) Discrimination and Equality Law Committee.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani – www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Italian Board Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association – www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association – www.ibanet.org).