- Law Degree cum Laude, Federico II University of Naples (1985);
- Doctoral researcher in Employment Law at the University of Bari since 1992;
- Researcher in Employment Law at the Department of Economics, University of Salerno from 1997 to 2000;
- Admitted to the Naples Bar in 1996;
- Rights of audience at the Italian Supreme Court since 2010.
- Employment law;
- European Union law;
Lecturing and publications
Associate Professor of Employment Law and European Employment law at the Department of Law of the Suor Orsola Benincasa University of Naples; Professor at the School of Legal Professions of the Suor Orsola Benincasa University of Naples and of the Second University of Naples.
Authored a monograph on “Diritti quesiti dei lavoratori tra legge e contratto” (2000), and numerous articles and publications in the area of employment law and labour law and industrial relations, in particular, on: Redundancy fund (2000, 2007); Collective redundancies (2007, 2008); Corporate transfers (2006, 2009); Control over the activity of workers (2010); Trendy organisations in EU and international sources (2011).
Memberships and Associations
- Member of A.I.D. LA.S.S. (Italian Employment Law and Social Security Law Association) since 1986;
- Editor of the following journals: “Rivista italiana di diritto del lavoro”, curated by Professors Raffaele De Luca Tamajo and Luigi Montuschi; “Diritti, lavori, mercati”, curated by Professors Raffaele De Luca Tamajo, Mario Rusciano and Lorenzo Zoppoli.