HR consultants for companies: from employment law to human resource management
In 2020, the Firm expanded its core business of employment law and industrial relations to also cover HR management and payroll advisory services: from personnel administration to payroll processing. With 95 years of history, the Firm continues to grow and is increasingly made up of HR management consultants.
Thanks to the experience of its professionals and its attention to client needs, the Firm is able to offer companies high-level advice in all HR matters:
- Employment law: provision of legal assistance and advice to companies for matters involving employment law and industrial relations. We also deal with M&A, restructuring, and commercial agency agreements. Our lawyers also assist companies in national trade union disputes, as well as in the implementation of flexible work programmes and privacy audits;
- HR management and payroll: provision of support and advice to businesses for matters concerning HR management, payroll, personnel administration and organisational management;
- HR tax: provision of support to employers for tax matters concerning compensation & benefits, global mobility and expat management.
In addition to traditional legal, tax and HR management advisory services, the Firm also provides innovative advisory products and digital solutions, each of which is supported by a dedicated team. These products include:
- TRS – Total Reward Statement – which allows companies to provide employees with an understanding of the real value of their remuneration packages;
- Contracts on demand – which allows companies to create all types of employment and non-employment contracts through an online platform, with guaranteed and always up-to-date regulatory standards;
- Know How Protect – the business advisory product that guarantees a reduction in the risk of trade secrets being disclosed and know-how being lost;
- Flexit – which helps companies to manage their organisations according to the latest pertinent decrees, as well as correctly implement early retirement solutions;
- Futuhro® – a digital solution that allows companies to increase their efficiency and simplify their HR processes.
A partner for companies worldwide
Our Firm is a strategic partner, made up of a team of lawyers and HR management consultants, able to assist companies in their decisions through targeted solutions and tools. Our internal organisation is efficient as it is based on written and consolidated procedures, which organise and standardise the production process of our services at all levels. For this reason, all of our offices across the country follow the same processes and apply the same high standards.
Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo is the exclusive member for Italy of Ius Laboris – Global Human Resources Lawyers – the largest alliance of specialised employment law specialist law firms, which the Firm helped to found in 2001. With over 1,500 lawyers and a presence in 59 countries and more than 165 cities around the world, through Ius Laboris the Firm is able to offer international companies quality HR law advice, with profound knowledge of local laws, even at a global level. Our lawyers also manage transnational projects, while guaranteeing a uniform, quality, timely and efficient service.
The quality of the assistance provided by the Firm is also reflected in the awards and recognition it has received from a variety of organisations. The most renowned legal directories, both nationally and internationally, such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, and Who’s Who Legal, recognise the Firm’s professionals for their expertise in employment law and industrial relations.