We have set up a dedicated team to support you in Global Mobility and Expat Management matters.
In an evolving business world, organisations are increasingly likely to need to send an employee or collaborator abroad: such step requires not only legal, but also tax-related, social security and administrative knowledge. For this reason, Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo has created a solution to support companies in Global Mobility and Expat management: you will have a team of experts at your disposal, standing by to provide you with continuous support or an advisory package designed on the basis of predefined needs.
Global Mobility Help Desk
Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo can provide clients with continuous Help Desk support for the management of their international mobility issues, and especially legal and tax matters. In particular, our Help Desk and project management service includes:
- ongoing assistance for questions regarding Italian immigration law for the management of foreign citizens to be posted to or hired in Italy;
- coordination activities with other Ius Laboris offices, if you need assistance for matters concerning the legal and tax regulations of other countries;
- assistance in the preparation of documents relating to immigration procedures (in order to implement administrative procedures, for example, the issuance of residence permits, visas and authorisations by the relevant offices, etc.)
Outbound Global Mobility & Expat Management
Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo can support clients who have to manage the transfer or secondment of an associate from Italy to another country. In particular, our outbound consultancy service consists of the following phases:
- Strategic audits;
- Coordination activities with other Ius Laboris offices, as regards the legal and tax regulations of other countries;
- Secondment agreements or other contractual documents;
- Immigration-related support such as visa or residence permits;
- Support for repatriation procedures;
- Assistance concerning salary and other withholding taxes, such as, by way of example, assessment of the social security contributions to be paid in Italy;
- Tax-related assistance, such as preliminary tax briefings, assessment of withholding agent requirements, and assessment of applicability of Art. 51, paragraph 8-bis of the Consolidated Tax Law (TUIR) as it pertains to standard remuneration.
Inbound Global Mobility: we take care of everything
We also support clients who must manage the transfer or secondment of an associate to Italy from another country. In particular, our inbound consultancy service consists of the following phases:
- Compensation and benefits package optimisation with calculation options, and support in defining tax neutrality policies.
A 360-degree service
The team also provides support and training to the internal departments involved in the project. We can support you in all project phases, through specific training, communication and information to employees, and post-implementation monitoring.
How much does it cost?
Our three consultancy services are provided on the basis of a fee agreed between Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo, the Client and the support, if any, of one or more Ius Laboris offices.
Contact Valeria Morosini, partner at Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo, and Diego Paciello, Head of the Tax, Compensation & Benefit Division.