We provide expert HR support to employers for issues involving compensation & benefits, global mobility and expat management.
Optimising expatriate management programmes, ensuring competitive and efficient remuneration policies and correctly calculating incentives is rendered possible with our services. Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo has an HR Tax division, which combines the expertise of our consultants with digital solutions.
Our HR Tax Division was created as part of the strategic development we have been undertaking for several years, consisting in the creation of services dedicated to companies and HR in areas that complement employment law. In fact, our mission is to support employers in all issues relating to human resources management by offering them innovative solutions.
Our HR Tax Division, led by Diego Paciello, comprises a team of lawyers and chartered accountants who specialise in providing tax support and advice to HR departments and employers. In particular, we can assist you with the following:
Comp&Ben, Employee Benefit Programmes
- Compensation & Benefits: tax optimisation of company Comp & Ben systems, and support in the implementation of Total Reward policies;
- Employee Benefit Programmes: advisory services on Employee Benefit Programmes; we support you from “A to Z”, from defining benefits to implementing regulations or supplementary agreements;
- We also support Welfare Providers in defining flows and issues involving tax compliance.
Global Mobility, Expat Management and Immigration
- Global Mobility: our service supports the operational management of expatriates and seconded staff
- Expat Management and Immigration: the quantification of remuneration packages for the implementation of tax neutrality policies, optimisation of the compensation and benefits package with all available options, and remuneration estimates with gross-to-net or net-to-gross calculations.
Tax and Social Security Contributions
- Support in the taxation of labour, through assistance and advice on taxes and social security;
- Relations with the Tax authorities and tax litigation;
- Company taxation;
- VAT and other direct taxes.
Our consultancy services
Our consultancy service is always tailored and provided on the basis of a fee agreed in advance with clients, and defined on the basis of the size and complexity of the business organisation, as well as each client’s different needs. We can support you on specific projects or provide ongoing assistance during the current year with a predetermined cap for consulting hours set aside for your company.
- Global Mobility - We have set up a dedicated team to support you in Global Mobility and Expat Management matters. In an evolving… ... Read more
- Advice for Employee Benefit Providers - Are you an Employee Benefit Provider? We support clients in complying with financial processes and flows. The importance of financial… ... Read more
- Employee Benefit Plans - We have set up a dedicated team to support you in defining Employee Benefit Plans. An employee benefit plan is… ... Read more