Flexit is our solution for flexibility in retirement options: we support employers through analysis and advice on retirement-related options.
An analysis of the retirement statutory options
In recent years, numerous tools have been introduced, both for professional categories or individuals, aimed at allowing early access to retirement of senior workers (so-called retirement parachutes) and, at the same time, incentivising the inclusion or development of new skills and promoting a virtuous turnover with the hiring of younger workers. In addition, the Expansion Agreement, has been recently modified to address more adequately the profound changes that our labour market has undergone as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. We also cite Quota 100, Opzione Donna, APE, the Isopensione agreements: these are just some of the different measures available to companies today.
Finding the right solution for your company by navigating the different regulations, calculating costs and benefits inherent in each option, and setting up processes and internal relations with trade unions is certainly not easy, but must be done. Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo is at your disposal with the skills and experience required to avoid errors and minimise costs and risks.
Our dedicated and specialised team can safely manage early retirement options, optimising costs and benefits through complete solutions.
What is Flexit?
Flexit is a package of retirement analysis and consultancy concerning “flexible retirement options”, by which it is possible to effectively navigate through different regulations, identify the most suitable measures for each case and receive support and assistance for every step of implementation of the selected procedures. With our support and guidance, you can avoid conflict situations, while also optimising costs and creating the best conditions for introducing new skills into the company.
We are available to:
- firstly, conduct a retirement analysis on the company population, in order to identify the potential recipients of the schemes, make comparisons among existing measures and estimate the costs/benefits of the different options;
- secondly, define the appropriate strategy to guide retiring employees through the best collective or individual tools;
- provide support in the implementation of individual procedures, primarily through the definition of the steps to be followed, the relative timetable and the preparation of the relevant documentation;
- assist you in any negotiations with trade unions;
- finally, draw up any collective and individual agreements.
How much does it cost?
The service is always tailored and provided on the basis of a fee agreed with the Client, primarily based of the following parameters:
- size and complexity of the corporate organisation;
- type of instrument identified;
- type of advice and/or assistance requested.
Contact our dedicated team: email@example.com