Skip to content
- Law Degree magna cum laude, University of Milan (1993);
- Admitted to the Milan Bar in 1996;
- Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court since 2010.
- Employment law
- Industrial relations;
- Commercial agency agreements;
Publications and Lecturing
- Author of several articles and publications on employment law topics;
- Co-author of “Individual Dismissals Across Europe” (2008);
- Regular contributor to the Law & Tax columns of the Italian financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore;
- Chair of the Ius Laboris Compensation & Benefits Expert Group.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani – www.giuslavoristi.it) and Vice President of the Lombardy Chapter of the Association;
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association – www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association – www.ibanet.org);
- Member of the Executive Board for the Lombardy Regional Chapter of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI).