- “Federico II” University of Naples (Law Degree, Summa cum Laude, 1986);
- Masters in Employment and Labour Law and Industrial Relations, Federico II University of Naples (1991);
- PhD in Law of Economic and Employment Relations, Federico II University of Naples (1995);
- Admitted to the Naples Bar in 1991;
- Admitted to the Rome Bar in 1996;
- Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court since 2009.
- Employment law;
- Labour law and industrial relations;
Lecturing and publications
From 1986 to 1996, collaborated on a series of activities with the Federico II University of Naples in matter of employment law and labour law. Published articles, judgment notes and comments on employment law issues and, in particular, in the field of company canteens, collective redundancies, labour contracts, atypical jobs, and executive dismissal. On behalf of Manpower and Assolavoro, delivered courses on Italian Legislative Decree 276/2003, with particular regard to agency work legislation.
Memberships and Associations
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani – www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the editorial board of the Journal “Italian Employment Law” under the direction of Prof. Raffaele De Luca Tamajo and Prof. Luigi Montuschi.