- Aldo Moro University of Bari (Law Degree, 2000);
- University of Warsaw, Poland (2nd level Master in “European Economic Law and Human Rights”, 2008);
- Aldo Moro University of Bari (PhD in “Human Rights, Globalisation and Fundamental Freedoms, 2008);
- Admitted to the Trani Bar in 2003;
- Rights of Audience to the Italian Supreme Court since 2016.
- Employment law;
- Labour law & industrial relations;
- Social Security law;
- Work safety and organisational models;
- Management and control (Legislative Decree 231/2001);
- Privacy in the corporate setting;
- Corporate reorganisation;
- Banking law;
- Commercial law;
- Bankruptcy law.
Publications and Lecturing
Serena is the author of several articles in the area of employment law and regular speaker at conferences.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani – www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the Employment Law Commission of the National Bar Council (2017-2020 three-year period);
- National Representative of the OUA (Unitary Body of the Legal Profession) for the District Court of Appeal of Bari (2014-2016);
- HREvolution Vice Chair (2018-2021);
- Member of the ASLA Council (Associated Law Firm Association);
- Member of the ASLA Women Executive Committee.